Saturday, August 30, 2014

Baby Names for My Second Son: Super Heroes

I am pretty excited to have another little boy running around, though he won't be running for a while, but it will be nice to have another baby in the house in a few months. However, Ross and I are really struggling to agree on a name for this little lad. There are names that I like, but Ross does not. There are names that Ross likes, but I do not. So basically, we have no idea what this little man's name will be. And thus, it is time to do a bunch of polls every couple of weeks with a bunch of baby names so help us decide on a name!
I will be starting off with a list of super hero names in honor of Salt Lake Comic Con 2014 which will be happening next weekend. And yes, there are names on this list we are considering, either as a first or middle name. Also make sure that you vote in the poll to the right side of my blog! Feel free to vote for 2 names, but please don't vote for more than that.

1. Bruce Wayne

2. Peter Parker

3. Steve Rogers

4. Tony Stark

5. Clark Kent

6. Charles Xavier

7. Clint Barton

8. Thor

So there you have it! Enjoy voting for a SUPER baby name for my next son!

No comments:

Post a Comment