Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

This Christmas season was great! The biggest difference was that this year I didn't really care if I got anything, I just wanted Nigel to get some awesome stuff and have a good Christmas. Becoming a parent really changes your views on everything. 
I was able to spend the week before Christmas down in Kaysville with my family. Nigel was there with me, but Ross stayed in Logan because he had work. On the 21st, which is my mom's birthday, we had a family Christmas party with my mom's side of the family. It was great. There was a gift exchange and Nigel got some amazing toy cars. He loves them. Still. He is really crazy about his cars.
I came back to Logan Saturday night and then Sunday afternoon Ross, Nigel, and I headed up to Afton Wyoming to visit my in-laws. We were there until Christmas. It was really great. Nigel loved playing with his cousins and spending time with his grandparents. 
Christmas morning, Nigel got some matchbox cars in his stocking and didn't want to open any presents because he was already fine with his three cars. Later, I got him to come open another present and he said, "Car?" and opened it. When it was a shirt, he got mad and threw it with a loud "NO!" Apparently clothes are not fun to get even at such a young age. Nigel got really spoiled for Christmas this year. I also got spoiled. I got a lot of things from my list. Ross was not as spoiled, but did get a lot more than he asked for. He hates getting gifts. 
Here are some pictures from our wonderful Christmas in Afton!
Merry Christmas, boys!
Nigel loved those cars so much!
Playing with all of his matchbox cars that he got. He always lines them up like this.
Nigel loves his cool farm that he got from his Bateman grandparents! 
My haul, including my favorite video game, the Hunger Games trilogy, new sewing scissors, and a new purse. I really didn't expect to get so much stuff! 
Nigel has so much fun with his Woody and RC that he got from his Bredthauer grandparents. 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment