Thursday, January 3, 2013

Reading Books 2012

In 2011, I read 27 books throughout the year. I set a goal to read at least 28 books in 2012. I met that goal. In fact, I passed it and completed 30 books last year! Here's a list of all the books I read (Those titles with an asterisk are books I read for the first time):
1. The Lost Symbol*     Dan Brown
2. The Magician’s Nephew     C. S. Lewis
3. The Giver*     Lois Lowry
4. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe     C. S. Lewis
5. Mere Christianity*     C. S. Lewis
6. Stargirl*     Jerry Spinelli
7. The Horse and His Boy     C. S. Lewis
8. Fablehaven     Brandon Mull
9. Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star     Brandon Mull
10. The Witch of Blackbird Pond*     Elizabeth George Speare
11. Bridge to Terabithia     Katherine Paterson
12. Beyonders: A World Without Heroes     Brandon Mull
13. Beyonders: Seeds of Rebellion*     Brandon Mull
14. Fablehaven: Grip of the Shadow Plague     Brandon Mull
15. Graceling*     Kristin Cashore
16. Fire*     Kristin Cashore
17. The Da Vinci Code*     Dan Brown
18. Bitterblue*     Kristin Cashore
19. Angels and Demons*     Dan Brown
20. If I Stay*     Gayle Forman
21. Where She Went*     Gayle Forman
22.  Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary     Brandon Mull
23. Ultimate Spider-man Vol. 1*     Brian Michael Bendis
24. Ultimate Spider-man Vol. 2*     Brian Michael Bendis
25. Ultimate Spider-man Vol. 3*     Brian Michael Bendis
26. Ultimate Spider-man Vol. 4*     Brian Michael Bendis
27. Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison     Brandon Mull
28. Passage to Zarahemla*     Chris Heimerdinger
29. Ultimate Spider-man Vol. 5*     Brian Michael Bendis
30. Earth Unaware: The First Formic War     Orson Scott Card & Aaron Johnston 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for reading! That is great that you read so many books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So because of your post last year I totally did a reading list in 2012. I never made it to 100 but I did read 30 ") My goal this year is 50! Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete