Monday, February 6, 2012

My Poor Minion

So two weeks ago I got a cute little fish from PetsMart. And it was awesome. His name was Minion. Unfortunately, he died last night. At least I can still return him. They give you two weeks if it dies to return it. And today was my last day to do it. I was so excited, thinking I would make it past two weeks. Then I woke up this morning and he was dead. So sad. So now I'm trying to decide if I want to get another fish. Maybe I will get one that is a little more hardy. We shall see.
On another note, I am now 30 weeks along in my pregnancy! That means only 10 weeks left! That is kind of scary, but also very exciting. I do hope the baby is healthy! That's pretty much my most major concern for the little guy. He's not even here yet and I worry about his health. Man, I'm gonna be such a worrier of a mom. I already worry about everything. And now I get another thing to worry over. I hope I don't go crazy. that would be no good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment