Friday, April 15, 2011

Lone Peak

After much prayer, fasting, pondering, etc, Ross and I came to the decision that I should go down to Highland and work with the Lone Peak color guard. And that is what I am going to do. The plan is that Ross will stay up here in Logan to complete this semester and to continue his job, as it is very nice that he has a full time job right now. I am moving down on the 20th of this month, which is coming very quickly indeed. I will be living with my awesome Uncle Bill and Aunt Stacie for the first little while as I search for a job and another place to live.
I talked to Darilyn and we are both very excited for me to help out. I am super excited for this amazing opportunity! On a slight side note, I already have a job interview at the Veterinary clinic in the PetsMart in American Fork. Woo hoo! That interview is on the 26th. Pray for me! It would be so cool to be doing color guard and also working with animals at the same time. What a great blessing that would be! It would be absolutely perfect and I would love every second of it!
The plan for Ross to join me is thus: After he finishes his semester here at USU, he is going to begin the process of figuring out transferring schools. That man is amazing, and he does way too much for me, but he is totally happy and willing to do this so that I can fulfill my dreams. At UVU they also have an aviation program and that is where Ross would be going to school. Once I have found an apartment for us and have settled down in it, Ross will come and join me and it will be awesome sauce!
I am really going to miss my ward, but I know that this is what I'm supposed to be doing now in my life. I'm very blessed to have a husband that supports me and believes in me. He is such an amazing man and I am happy to know that I get to be sealed to him for forever. He is my everything and I absolutely adore him. I love my husband!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the advisor position and potential other job :) Exciting news for sure. Hope all else works out well for you guys: I know this much- when it is what you are supposed to do things work out.

    ReplyDelete