Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Eggs and Happy Babies

Last Sunday Ross and I dyed easter eggs. We had three eggs each to dye and it was awesome. Here are some pictures from our first time dying eggs as a married couple!
Ross dying an egg.
My first time being able to write the last name Bateman on my egg.
Ross's cool egg.
My cool egg.
Ross eating another awesome egg. Actually, I think he just wanted to see if he could fit it in his mouth.
Ross and me together!
So something that I learned about my husband is that he does not
like to eat the yolks of hard boiled eggs. So we have finally found something that I will e
at but Ross will not. I don't know if there is anything else that I eat but Ross won't. Aside from mustard and ketchup sandwiches, that is. :)
Oh, and here is a picture of my dear guinea pig, Chuck. Just because I love him.
So on Wednesday, the 20th, Ross and I headed down to Orem where I am now residing. We stopped in Kaysville to visit my family and to give Daniel his birthday present, which was awesome, by the way. I also took my dog Sparky on a walk. Ross and I also had a wonderful time joining my mom's preschool for a while. We got to paint some egg shaped paper and also to sing some dinosaur songs with the kids. Those kids are crazy. Yes indeed they are.
I asked Sparky to pose on the walk and this is what I got.
Here is Sparky on his stool that he loves. I do love that cutie puppy!
After Kaysville Ross and I traveled to Tooele to visit his brother, Jason, and his family. Shalee just had a new baby. His name is Archer Dunn Bateman. And he is stinkin' cute. They were great to feed Ross and I dineras well. I really do love that family. Eli did have a hard time though, he wasn't very happy at dinner time, but Elsie sure was a chatter box. But all she really said was: "Da da da da da da da!" But that is ok, she is still cute.
Here is a picture of Elsie, she wouldn't smile, but that is ok.
Here is Eli on Ross's shoulders, I know it's blurry, but I don't really care.
Here is baby Archer! I think maybe I will nickname him Legolas, because Legolas is awesome and also an archer, although mostly he is a handsome elf.
Here is me holding baby Archer.
Here is Ross holding baby Archer.
Baby Archer isn't sure what he thinks of Ross.
After Tooele, Ross and I went on our way to Orem. It was a nice drive that we went on and it was really fun just to talk for a while. Oh, and hold hands, too. :) We made it to my Aunt Stacie's and Uncle Bill's house around 8:00 and then moved my stuff inside. They sure are fantastic for letting me stay at their place for a while. Their house is gorgeous. They also have a crazy cat named Miles. He is ridiculous and likes to randomly attack my legs. At least he is de-clawed. :) Well, Ross left to head back to Logan around 9 and made it back safely. I really do miss that guy, but I'm also very excited to get started working with the Lone Peak color guard next week! The orientation for try-outs is on Monday, and then clinics and try outs are throughout next week. I'm super excited and I hope I can also find another job. I'm a little nervous, but also excited, for my job interview at a vet clinic on Tuesday. Wish me luck!
Here is a picture of Miles.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your blog. You know how I feel about nephews and nieces. I am very jealous, but Archer is cute.

    Have fun with Lone Peak!

    ReplyDelete