Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter

So today Ross and I went with Sarah and Andrew to see the new Harry Potter movie. It was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! I absolutely loved it! I was impressed with the acting in this one. The chemistry between Daniel Radcliff, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint is great. They work well together as Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I really like that they are doing the movie in two parts. It helped because they were able to use a lot more from the books in the movie. The other movies I thought felt rushed from beginning to end. This one just worked out a lot better. There was time to explain things and expound on characters. It was great.
I would highly suggest seeing this movie!! Although, I do have to say that if you have children that don't know about the "birds and bees" that you probably don't want to bring them to this movie; unless you feel like answering a lot of questions later. Ross disagrees. He says kids won't care. Whatever.
Ross and I just finished a conversation about opinions. He's a great guy. Sometimes we have really different opinions on things. It is cool to be able to talk to him about those things. I'm really loving being married to him. He is fantastic! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really liked it except for all the shaky camera cinemetography.

    ReplyDelete