Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bored at Home

So Ross picked up a full-time shift at work. Hooray! Now I don't have to be quite as worried about our meager finances. Ross is now eligible for health insurance through his work which is totally awesome! It is quite exciting. Ross is going to be needing the car all the time now so he can get from school to work in a flash, as well as to his flight lessons. Thus, I am now no longer working at Pizza Hut. So now I am just at home all day after school. It's been three days and I'm already bored. lame sauce. I try to keep myself entertained, but there is only so much you can do when you are home by yourself with no one but your guinea pig. I really wish I had my Sparky dog here with me. Yes, that would be great. :) So here I am, at home all by myself, blogging about my boredom. Woot.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, that is great news for you guys! If you need something to do, I totally can recommend any number of books to read. Let me know if you want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days... ahhh to be bored :)It's funny that I would love to be home alone now more than ever :) Just for a week or so. I have so many things I would do. Back in the day when it was just me and baby Evan I hated being home because I got so bored. Now I have some fun hobbies that I love to do. That is what you need... a hobby that will give you something to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an idea! You could get a job and then you wouldn't be bored anymore.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete