Thursday, February 25, 2010

ENGAGED!!!!

On Tuesday of this week, Ross proposed to me! Finally! Now I'm gonna be getting married. Woo hoo! I took a ton of pictures of the ring, trying to get a good one. This one is the best I could get. Blah. I did my best!
Here's how it went. The day was a spectacular one. I got my federal tax refund back in the morning, and in the afternoon I sold my old Oakridge apartment contract! Hooray! It was quite a fantastical day for sure. When I got home from all my doings, Ross asked me if I would like to go for a walk. Of course, I said yes because I love to walk and talk to Ross, as well as to hold his hand. Woot! So we walked to Adam's park which is where Ross and I shared our first kiss together. :) We played on the playground a little bit, then climbed on the rock climby thingy. That was fun. We ended up just sitting on top of the rock-climber-ma-jigger and our hands were getting really cold. Then, Ross took my hand in his. The ring was in his hand! I felt it and got all jittery. Ross then asked me to marry him. With a classic Melanie squeal of delight, I said yes. Then Ross put the ring on my finger and we kissed. Oh yes, that was one of the best days thus far in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know. I still haven't met him so one I don't know if he exists and two I haven't aproved of him yet. Don't you think you should let Greg and I harrass him a little first?

    ReplyDelete