Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas List

So nothing too exciting has gone on for us lately, which is why I haven't been blogging. But I promised my dad I would put up a Christmas list for our family soon. Also, I like to do my Christmas shopping as early as possible, and I'm sure people out there do, too. So here is a list

Ross
Jamba Juice Gift Card
Model Airplane (one already put together, not one he has to put together himself)
Ice Cream
Orange Sticks and Raspberry Sticks

Melanie
iTunes Gift Card
another Wii remote
the Hunger Games Trilogy (I prefer hardback, but paperback is ok)

Nigel
Toy cars

Family gifts are things that really we would all like if you don't feel like buying all sorts of things for us. We decided earlier that we want animated Disney films. We don't really care which ones, but here is a list of the ones we already have, so DON'T GET THE ONES ON THE LIST! WE ALREADY HAVE THEM! Get us any other animated Disney movies, though. ;)

101 Dalmatians
Bolt
A Bug's Life
Cars
The Incredibles
The Lion King
Meet the Robinsons
The Princess and the Frog
The Sword in the Stone
Tangled
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Wreck it Ralph

I hope that everyone who reads my blog has a wonderful Holiday season. Remember not to play Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment