Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Little Distraught

So my lovely laptop computer may be dead now. I got it from Santa in 2008. Yesterday I went to the library, where I always go to use the internet since my neighbors got a secure connection, and the computer shut itself down and wouldn't turn back on. Gah! I was still able to get on the library computers, but what about all the stuff on that computer? I have a ton of pictures on there of little Nigel that I haven't put on a thumb drive yet. Poo. Who know's what will happen to all my stuff on there? I have tons of color guard things there..... I'm just a little bit a lot freaked out about it.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry, that is definitely not fun!! My work computer crashed earlier this year, thankfully I had all my work documents saved on Dropbox. It is much easier than other backup drives, you should look into it for the future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to our laptop too and we got a cheap power cord on eBay and it fixed it. I would definitely try it. I also recommend a portable external hard drive and I back up pictures on shutterfly too.

    ReplyDelete