Thursday, July 21, 2011

Insurance Sucks, But Harry Potter Does Not

I hate insurance. That is all there is to it. I can get covered anywhere, because I am all healthy and stuff. But Ross is another story. I have this great job where I am able to get benefits. We signed up for medical and vision insurance. Got information about it in the mail yesterday. Due to Ross's pre-existing condition, he can't be covered by the insurance for another year. Stupid? Yes, I do think so. And Ross even needs it more than I do. Pa-thet-ick. yes indeed.
Well, last Saturday Ross and I traveled down to Kaysville. My parents, who are awesome, took us to see the new Harry Potter movie. Unfortunately, it is the last Harry Potter movie. The movie was intense and awesome. They did a good job with it. Sorry Julie, we did not see the 3D version. But I was ok with that because 3D movies give me a retched headache. But the movie was good. I think they made the beginning scenes too short, and everything else too long. Just saying. It was a good movie, but I was expecting quite a bit more from the finale. Oh, well. It was still really good.

2 comments:

  1. Insurance is stupid and it sucks they won't cover Ross. But, it does make sense cuz they don't want you to just work there so he can get a surgery or something. But it still seems quite unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I am sorry about the insurance thing. That's no fun. But Harry Potter does not suck! Happy I found your blog! It's been a long time, well since high school. :) Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete