Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby Guinea Pig

So Ross, my fantastical husband, brought up an interesting subject this past Friday. He said, "I feel bad for Chuck, he is so lonely. I kind of think we should get another guinea pig so that he has a friend." I didn't like, get all excited, because I knew he would change his mind. So I asked him later if he was serious, and he said yes! So now I've been looking all over finding a larger cage that can fit two guineas. And it is actually pretty hard to find! Nice cages are at least 35 dollars. so I'll probably end up getting a bin-type thing from Wal-Mart and some chicken wire. Woot!
I have also looked on KSL.com for guinea pigs. I want to get a younger one so that Chuck can be the dominant pig. I've found some really cute male piggies that are adorable, the picture is of them, but they are 24 dollars, which is kind of a lot, but is still better than the 34 dollars to get one from Petsmart. We'll see how everything turns out there. I'm excited to get another guinea pig!

No comments:

Post a Comment